Carol and James Kautz House
Accessibility Information
The Carol and James Kautz House is accessible via a ramp leading to the main entrance. Accessible restrooms are located on the first floor. The closest accessible parking spaces are located in front of Kautz House on Main Circle and in the Vogelstein Center for Drama and Film (CDF) parking lot.
View Kautz House on the campus map.
About Kautz House
Formerly known as the Good-fellowship House, chair emeritus of the Board of Trustees James Kautz and Carol Kautz ’55 funded the elegant restoration of this building, which was originally built as a social club for College employees in 1908. Architect Linda Yowell, a member of the class of 1973, redesigned the Arts and Crafts style building in 1995.