- Sherrilyn Ifill ’84, President of the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, talks to Rachel Maddow about the legacy of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Dr. Paul Lantos ’96 has co-authored a study about the racial, ethnic, and geographic disparities of COVID-19; it was published in the Oxford Academic.
- Tim Koechlin, Director of International Studies, talks about his “not so terrible experience” with remote teaching on Common Dreams.
- President Bradley discusses Vassar’s return-to-campus plan on WCNY’s Capitol Pressroom.
- Emmy-nominated composer Amanda Jones ’10 talked to NPR about her career and switching majors from chemistry to music composition.
Academics & Faculty
Choose from 48 departments and programs, 51 majors, plus the Independent Program (interdisciplinary “design your own” major).
The Vassar faculty is a diverse community of scholars, artists, writers, scientists, musicians, and thinkers. Learn more about the faculty and their teaching and research interests.
- Admission & Financial AidA Vassar education opens minds and doors.
Facts & Stats
- Average AID Award$56K
- Varsity Teams27
- These figures are for the 2019/20 academic year.
- Two members of the Vassar men’s volleyball squad were honored by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Monday morning, with senior Kevin Ros ’20 (Bridgewater, NJ) and first-year Gavin van Beveren ’23 (Alpharetta, GA) being named Men’s Division III All-Americans. Read more.
- Tweets by VassarAthletics
We at Vassar are committed to attracting, supporting, and retaining a strong and inclusive campus community.
There are over 1,000 campus-wide events annually. You will find arts-related events sponsored by the departments of Art, Music, Dance, Drama, and Film; exhibitions and events at the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, the Palmer Gallery, and the Archives and Special Collections Library; and summer performances at the Powerhouse Theater.