The dashboard is updated daily.
Last updated on September 21, 2020.
Current Status: Stable, Low Risk
Status based on a 7-day rolling average.
Total Tests6,321 academic year to date
New Tests0 since yesterday
Total Student Cases23 academic year to date
New Student Cases0 since yesterday
Total Employee Cases2 academic year to date
New Employee Cases0 since yesterday
Total Active Cases On Campus0
Total Active Cases Off Campus1
Vassar Percentage Positive Results0.00% 7-day running average of % of tests that have a positive result
Dutchess County COVID-19 Dashboard
Regional Percentage Positive Results1% 7-day rolling average of Mid-Hudson Region percentage positive results (aka Infection Rate)
Active Cases at Vassar
Historical data since Aug. 17, 2020
- Testing Strategy
- We required a pre-arrival negative COVID-19 PCR test result within 7 days of move-in; students were tested in the first two days of arrival, and then 5-7 days later, and again 14 days later. Periodicity of subsequent testing may be every two weeks or monthly, or more often, depending on campus and community epidemiologic data at that time.
- Lag Time
- Current lag time is generally 24 to 48 hours, with some exceptions of 72 hours.
- Test results reflect Vassar-administered diagnostic tests.
- “Cases” reflect anyone with a positive diagnostic test result.
- Active Cases
- “Active Cases” reflect students currently in isolation at Vassar with a positive diagnostic test result or an employee currently not reporting to work because of a positive diagnostic test result. "Active Cases Off Campus" excludes students studying remotely.