With 40,000 alumnae/i around the globe, Vassar’s powerful network is never out of reach. Use the resources below and on the pages in this section to connect with classmates, clubs, and affiliate groups, stay up-to-date through social media, and more.
- Classes—Stay connected with your class through class letters, Class Notes, the Alumnae/i Directory, or by organizing or attending reunions and mini-reunions. Explore upcoming class events or contact Jolee DuBois at (845) 437-5442 to find out more about your class.
- Clubs—Alumnae/i around the world have come together where they live to organize Vassar Clubs and foster lasting connections beyond the College's gates. Explore upcoming club events or contact Naomi Pucarelli at (845) 437-5446 to find out more about clubs in your area.
- Affiliate Groups—Affiliate groups and professional networks are a way to reach alumnae/i whose ties to the college are not always sustained through affiliation with their graduating class or regional club. Explore upcoming affiliate group events or contact Susan Quade at (845) 437-5453 to find out more about active groups.
- Social Media Directories:
- VassarNet—Network with fellow alumnae/i, share career expertise with current students, post and browse job and internship opportunities, and more.
- COVID-19 Response Fund—Support the College's crucial initiatives to keep our students, faculty and staff safe during this global pandemic.