- President Bradley talks about plans for maintaining a safe campus environment in an NPR story on students returning to college for the fall semester.
- President Elizabeth Bradley talks to WAMC about safely opening college campuses this fall.
- Google announces a new subsea internet cable named for computer pioneer Grace Hopper ’28
- JAMA Open Network publishes President Bradley's counterpoint to a new study on safely reopening colleges.
- Ed Pittman ’82, Senior Associate Dean of the College, writes about sustaining professional development in the midst of COVID in Diverse Issues in Higher Education.
Academics & Faculty
Choose from 48 departments and programs, 51 majors, plus the Independent Program (interdisciplinary “design your own” major).
The Vassar faculty is a diverse community of scholars, artists, writers, scientists, musicians, and thinkers. Learn more about the faculty and their teaching and research interests.
- Admission & Financial AidA Vassar education opens minds and doors.
Facts & Stats
- Average AID Award$56K
- Varsity Teams27
- These figures are for the 2019/20 academic year.
- Two members of the Vassar men’s volleyball squad were honored by the American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Monday morning, with senior Kevin Ros ’20 (Bridgewater, NJ) and first-year Gavin van Beveren ’23 (Alpharetta, GA) being named Men’s Division III All-Americans. Read more.
- Tweets by VassarAthletics
We at Vassar are committed to attracting, supporting, and retaining a strong and inclusive campus community.
There are over 1,000 campus-wide events annually. You will find arts-related events sponsored by the departments of Art, Music, Dance, Drama, and Film; exhibitions and events at the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, the Palmer Gallery, and the Archives and Special Collections Library; and summer performances at the Powerhouse Theater.