FAQs for Position Postings
Vassar is strongly committed to fostering a community that reflects the values of a liberal arts education and to promoting an environment of equality, inclusion and respect for difference. We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
- Where can I learn more about opportunities with Vassar and how should I apply?
- What do I do if I’m having problems creating an account or logging in?
- What happens if I forget my username or password?
- Can I apply through mobile?
- Can I attach files to my application?
- How do I make an update to my application or supplemental documents after submitting?
- How can attachments be deleted?
- When will I hear back from a recruiter?
- Once I submit my information, who can see it?
Where can I learn more about opportunities with Vassar and how should I apply?
Please visit our employment site, employment.vassar.edu where you will find our current opportunities.
What do I do if I’m having problems creating an account or logging in?
Please click “Help” on our employment site or check out support FAQs here: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/PeopleAdmin-Applicant-Support/tkb-p/PeopleAdmin-Applicant-Support-Knowledge
What happens if I forget my username or password?
Please click “Forgot your username/password” and follow steps to retrieve your username or password.
Can I apply through mobile?
Yes! We support iOS and Android devices.
Can I attach files to my application?
Yes. Each job posting has required documents to attach. Please attach Word or PDF versions of your documents.
How do I make an update to my application or supplemental documents after submitting?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can attachments be deleted?
If you need to delete an attached file and you did not already submit your application, you are able to edit your documents. If you have already submitted your application, please email email@example.com.
When will I hear back from a recruiter?
You will be contacted should you be selected for the next phase of the hiring process. If a position has been filled, Vassar strives to respond directly to all applicants.
Once I submit my information, who can see it?
Once you submit your information, your profile will be visible to HR/recruiting personnel and the Search Chair and Search Committee Members for the posting you have applied for.