Saturday, September 12, 2020 Time
12:30 pm Location
Main Building Virtual Room 1
Are you curious about what working in finance entails? Or are you familiar with the field of finance but want to learn more about how the pandemic is transforming the industry? If so, join us online on Saturday, September 12th for our Breaking into Finance Alumnae/i Panel and Networking Reception.
This event will open with a 75-minute alumnae/i panel where we'll ask prepared questions in the first half and then open it up to additional questions from the audience. Immediately following the panel, we will move each alumna/us into one of the Zoom Breakout Rooms so that students can chat in smaller groups with the alumnae/i that they are interested in networking with during this event.
Confirmed alumnae/i include:
- Olivia Iloetonma '14, Senior Investment Associate, Volta Capital
- Kristina Muller '16, Associate Vice President, Bank of America
- Rebeca Muresan '19, Regional Associate, D.E. Shaw Group
- Huy Nguyen '18, Senior Associate, State Street
- Adriano Rozental '17, Associate, Standard Chartered Bank
- Joseph Schiavo '12, Investment Banking Associate, Morgan Stanley
Advance registration via the Zoom Registration URL (https://vassar.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUtc-ytqjsjG9SIL3ILqqPjdYlMk0vLV5mv) is required to get the Zoom URL for this event. Students are welcome to come a little late or leave a little early as their schedule requires.