Skip to contentSkip to site navigation
Apply for Financial Aid
- Comply with all deadlines for the best chance of receiving financial aid.
- The Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) is required to determine eligibility for all sources of federal financial aid.
- The CSS Profile and the FAFSA are required to be eligible for any Vassar College scholarship aid.
- Read all application instructions carefully.
- Keep a file copy of all documents you submit.
- IDOC Processing Tips: Write your name and IDOC ID number on all documents you send to IDOC. Make sure you are sending signed copies of all tax returns and that you include the IDOC cover sheet.
- Write your name and social security number or Vassar ID in the upper right hand corner of all documents you submit to Vassar.
Applying to Vassar