Alumnae/i Admissions Program
The Alumnae/i Admissions Program (AAP) connects alumnae/i volunteers with various opportunities that support the work of Vassar’s Office of Admission. Admission Officers are not able to travel everywhere interested students live. However, AAP Volunteers help the Office of Admission increase the visibility of Vassar in their local communities and provide valuable points of contact for prospective students.
Current volunteers: Please log into your portal for important resources and information about volunteering opportunities:
AAP Volunteer Portal Log-In
Questions? Comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAP Volunteer Downloads (PDFs)
Vassar Admissions Links
Sign Up to Volunteer
The Alumnae/i Admissions Program (AAP) allows the Vassar Office of Admission to connect with many more students than would be possible with the limited staff in our office. There are many activities that are part of the AAP, including:
- Connecting with students who have requested to be put in touch with Vassar alumnae/i.
- Representing Vassar at local college fairs.
- Making congratulatory phone calls and emails to admitted and enrolled students.
- Working on receptions for admitted and enrolling students.
- Conversations with prospective students—particularly through one-on-one conversations or “interviews.”
We hope that we can count on your help—in whatever capacity you are able to assist! To sign up, please complete the new volunteer sign up form.